Before: I am not really sure how I feel in love with this kitchen, but I had a vision past the crazy foliage, mismatch appliance, and rose colored counter tops.
In the middle of the project: Really this was at the end of the divorce floor situation. I had attempted to regrout the tiles in the kitchen, because the previous owners dogs had done quite a number on it. After removing all of the grout, we learned the floor was beyond repair and needed to be replace.
Our Current Kitchen, I just need to find the prefect pieces of decor and artwork to finish it off. The kitchen in one my favorite rooms in the house.
The view from the family room.
Coming in from the Living Room
A closer look at the workspace in the kitchen, I love being able to spread out when making meals and baking.
Deets:
All of our appliance are from the GE Profile Line, we tried to find a line with as many American Made Products as possible and wanted it to be an American Company.
The counters tops are Toasted Almond Quartz.
The walls are Sherwin Williams Kilim Beige
I don't remember exactly what our flooring was, but we got it at Home Depot.
Your kitchen looks amazing! I am sooo excited to see it in person!
ReplyDelete