Let start this out with a quick recommendation, don't take you children on vacation that is 10 days long that doesn't involve Mickey Mouse. We had an amazing time on this trip, but it was bit too long and involved too much down time for the kiddos.
Before we started our trek South, we stopped in West Michigan for Ryan's brother's wedding. I sadly have very few pictures from the event, Ryan was in the wedding and I was left alone with both kiddos. I don't recommend going to a family wedding basically alone with 2 children, it took sometime to figure out how to keep both of the kiddos happy. I would also recommend eating before the reception, I spent the entire evening hungry and barely are any of my meal. Here are few pictures from the night, I know Brady had a great time he still talks about how much fun he had that night.
This is the only picture I have of Brady in his cute suit. Despite my efforts of checking with the restaurant making the food for the reception, Brady received a meal with egg in it. He ended up throwing up all over himself, I am pretty sure this has a lot to do with why I didn't eat. Thankfully Avery decided not to eat the chicken, since I am sure she would of had a reaction as well.
Avery dancing with her Great Uncle Donny, she had so much fun hanging out with him at the wedding.
Brady dancing, he did this a lot after he recovered from his accidentally egging.
Avery dancing with Uncle Jon during the dollar dance, she ended up over paying since she only had a $20 in her purse.
After our time in West Michigan, we head down to Indiana to spend some time with my mom and step dad. Brady had a lot of fun helping Grandma with the chickens and in the garden. Brady and Avery also got to go to the Indianapolis Children's Museum with Grandma and Grandpa. Ryan and I were able to go see movie that wasn't animated in the theater and enjoyed a meal by ourselves.
Here are few trips from our vist with Grandma and Grandpa
Brady really enjoyed the free popcorn at Rural King.
Helping Grandma in the Garden
When are these things going to come to Michigan or maybe we should just move somewhere the has Super Target.
Too be continued......
I promise the trip gets better and well worse too. We had a fun incounter with the Ohio State Police and I was frisked on the side of the highway.




No comments:
Post a Comment